My Plan Manager provides nationwide, client-focused financial management for members of the community with National Disability Insurance Scheme funding. Our office is located in Hove, South Australia.
We are driven by enhancing the lives of MPM customers, while pushing for much needed change in attitudes and policy around disability. We recognise the worth every individual brings to our workplace and society in general. My Plan Manager is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly value diversity and encourage applicants who face barriers to employment.
My Plan Manager is seeking multiple staff to fill the Account Processing Officer roles and the Customer Enquiries Consultant roles. Whilst most positions are Full-time, please feel free to indicate your preference if you prefer working Part-time and/or Casual.
Some job experience, or personal experience of the disability sector will be highly regarded. Please note DCSI screening and National Police checks may be required.
Account Processing Officer:
- Process provider invoices and client reimbursements in accordance with MPM and NDIS policies.
- Prepare, scan and upload invoices received via mail.
- Resolve discrepancies and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Re-assign tickets to appropriate area on a timely basis.
- Update customer/provider information in MPM databases.
Customer Enquiries Consultants:
- Answer incoming phone enquiry calls.
- Respond to requests for information utilising MPM and NDIS core systems, scripts and templates.
- Return unanswered or abandoned calls.
- Escalate enquiries to Relationship/Solution teams where specialist advice is required to resolve query.
- Update client/provider information in MPM databases
Relationship Consultants :
- Proactively manage and retain a group of MPM clients (and/or their Principal Carers) to assist and educate them in the use of their NDIS funds.
- Foster positive relationships with clients – be their trusted NDIS advisor.
- Make scheduled milestone calls
- Respond to client enquiries.
- Update client information in MPM databases
- Be innovative in recommending services and products that exceed your clients’ expectations.
- Regularly review Client’s NDIS Plan, their Budget Balances and progress toward their goals.
- Undertake ongoing self-education regarding disability services, products and suppliers.
- Attend team meetings and provide input.
- Adhere to MPM conditions of employment and policies (for example OH&S, Workplace Diversity etc).
Required Knowledge & Skills for Relationship Consultants:
- Sound understanding of the NDIS and disability/community related services.
- Previous experience in a relationship management, customer service or similar role.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written forms.
- Deliver an exceptional customer centric experience.
- Plan, organise, schedule and prioritise tasks to meet customer and business needs.
- Negotiate and overcome complex problems in a collaborative manner.
- Adhere to legislation/policies.
- Monitor budgets (plan versus actual).
- Working knowledge of software packages (MS Word and Excel).
How to apply
If and of these positions sound like you and you are ready to join a fantastic team, please submit your Applications by emailing your application to: [email protected] with the job title in the subject line. Please include a supporting Cover Letter and Resume.
Successful applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and agree to provide information for pre-employment checks, if required for the position.
If you believe you would be a fit for our team at My Plan Manager, but don’t see the exact job you’re looking for, please send you CV with ‘Expression of Interest’ to [email protected]