My Plan Management – Service Agreement
for provision of Financial Intermediary Services
This Service Agreement is between My Plan Manager and the participant/nominated representative in the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
This Service Agreement will be in effect from today for the duration of the Participant’s association with My Plan Manager, or until we are notified otherwise in writing by the Participant/nominated representative.
To engage the services of My Plan Manager, upon acceptance of this Service Agreement, the Participant/nominated representative, will provide their NDIS plan details, and NDIS Number to My Plan Manager.
Schedule of supports
My Plan Manager agrees to provide the Participant financial intermediary services. The supports and their prices are set out in the attached Schedule of Supports. All prices are GST inclusive (if applicable) and include the cost of providing the supports. Additional expenses (i.e. things that are not included as part of a Participant’s NDIS supports) are the responsibility of the Participant/nominated representative and are not included in the cost of the supports.
Responsibilities of Provider
My Plan Manager to:
- provide financial intermediary services
- reconcile client balances
- pay supplier invoices on behalf of client
- process client reimbursement claims
- track expenditure against client budget
- provide monthly statements of expenditure and available funding upon request
- assist with purchases where appropriate
- trouble shooting
- client liaison – emails, phone calls etc
- consult the Participant/nominated representative on request, regarding decisions about how funds are spent
- communicate openly and honestly in a timely manner
- treat the Participant/nominated representative with courtesy and respect
- listen to the Participant/nominated representative’s feedback and resolve problems quickly
Responsibilities of Participant/nominated representative
I agree to:
- take due steps to provide information as requested by My Plan Manager in a timely manner
- treat My Plan Manager staff with courtesy and respect
- discuss any concerns about our service with My Plan Manager
- advise My Plan Manager immediately if the Participant’s NDIS plan is suspended or replaced by a new NDIS plan, or the Participant stops being a participant in the NDIS.
My Plan Manager will claim directly from the NDIA an agreed monthly fee for the provision of support as agreed in Schedule of Supports – Improved Life Choices (Support Category 14), upon acceptance of the service agreement.
By nominating My Plan Manager to provide plan management services and manage the funding we will claim from the NDIA portal for funding up to the amounts specified in the support category and budget approved in the Participant’s current NDIS plan. After these supports are delivered, the service provider or Participant/nominated representative will claim payment for those supports from My Plan Manager – by forwarding an invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org
Participant budgets to be managed
The Participant/nominated representative will provide My Plan Manager details of their support budgets as per the Participant’s current NDIS plan.
If the support categories or budgets change, the Participant/nominated representative agrees any changes will be submitted immediately in writing to My Plan Manager, signed, and dated by the Participant/nominated representative.
Changes to the Plan
The Participant/nominated representative, agrees to immediately notify My Plan Manager and provide relevant plan details in writing, if the Participant’s NDIS Plan is replaced by a new plan, or the Participant ceases to be a participant in the NDIS.
Ending this Service Agreement
Should either Party wish to end this Service Agreement they must give one month’s notice in writing. If either Party seriously breaches this Service Agreement the requirement of notice will be waived.
Feedback, complaints and disputes
If the Participant/nominated representative wishes to provide feedback, or is not satisfied with the provision of supports and wishes to make a complaint, the Participant/nominated representative can contact Claire Wittwer-Smith on 0451 095 552 or by email email@example.com.
Goods and services tax (GST)
For the purposes of GST legislation, the Parties confirm that:
- a supply of supports under this Service Agreement is a supply of one or more of the reasonable and necessary supports specified in the statement included, under subsection 33(2) of the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 (NDIS Act), in the Participant’s NDIS plan currently in effect under section 37 of the NDIS Act;
- My Plan Manager will pay GST as per specified in National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 (NDIS Act)
Contact and Banking details
The Participant/nominated representative will provide bank details if necessary, to My Plan Manager for reimbursement.
The Provider can be contacted on:
|Contact name||Claire Wittwer-Smith|
|Phone||0451 095 552|
|Mobile||0413 503 503|
|Address||3 Old Beach Rd Brighton 5048|
Schedule of supports – Improved Life Choices:
|SupportList the name of the support.||Description of supportList the details of the support, including scope and volume.||Price and payment information|
|Financial Intermediary Set-up costs (26003) (14_033_0127_8_3)||Loading of client details into client management systemReceipt of funding
Setting up client account within finance system
Loading plan and setting service and budget allocation
|$214.12 once only payment|
|Financial Intermediary monthly processing (26004) (14_034_0127_8_3)||Reconciling client balancesPaying supplier invoices on behalf of client
Processing client re-imbursement claims
Tracking expenditure against client budget
Monthly statements of expenditure and available funding
Assisting with purchases
Client liaison – emails, phone calls etc.
|12 @ $96.25 = $1,155.00|
My Plan Manager information is provided in good faith, to the best of our knowledge and is considered to be correct at the time of communicating, however, changes may affect this accuracy therefore My Plan Manager gives no assurance as to the accuracy of any information or advice given.
Any advice given by My Plan Manager outside of financial intermediary advice shall be considered general in nature.
My Plan Manager shall not be liable for any failure of, or delay in the performance of this service agreement for the period that such failure or delay is;
- Beyond the reasonable control of a party,
- Materially affects the performance of any of its obligations under this agreement, and
- Could not reasonably have been foreseen or provided against
(eg. Government Acts prohibiting or impeding any party from performing its respective obligations under the Service Agreement contract) or (eg. prolonged lack of power supply).
Nothing in the My Plan Manager service agreement negates or diminishes the statutory guarantees regarding the supply of services the Participant/nominated representative receive under The Australian Consumer Law (Competition and Consumer Act 2010-Schedule2)
My Plan Manager takes in good faith the information provided by the Participant/nominated representative to be true and accurate, and that claims presented to My Plan Manager are a true reflection of goods and services provided to the Participant in line with the NDIS guidelines (National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013).