How to provide My Plan Manager with electronic access to your NDIS plan
At My Plan Manager, it is our mission to provide you with market-leading support to manage your NDIS plan and process your invoices.
That’s why we’re requesting electronic access to your NDIS plan – which you can provide to us safely and securely through myGov.
A PDF copy of your NDIS plan doesn’t allow us to see changes or updates as they happen, but with electronic access to your plan, we can better support you.
Here are some of the ways that electonic access to your NDIS plan can make life easier for you:
We can process your invoices faster
We review every invoice that’s submitted against your current plan budget to ensure it’s being claimed under the right area. With electronic access to your NDIS plan, we can do this check faster to process your invoices in a timely manner (and keep your service providers happy).
We can help you to better manage your plan
We’ll be able to see your upcoming plan reviews and extensions, changes to your goals and updates to your budget – as they happen. This means we’ll be able to support you to access to the right supports and services, and let you know if you’re underspending – or overspending – to avoid a budget blowout.
We can support you to exercise greater choice and control
We’ll be able to help you build supports and services around your current NDIS budget and goals, and we will be able to do this faster, because we won’t have to request updates from you.
Follow these steps to provide My Plan Manager with secure electronic access to your NDIS plan.
- Log in to your myGov account.
- Under ‘Your services’, select ‘National Disability Insurance Scheme’ – this will take you to ‘myplace’
- Select ‘My Plan‘
- Select ‘View My Plan’
- Click ‘Review or change who can see the plan’ – this sits under the plan start/review dates in the centre at the top of the page
- Select ‘Share My Plan’ under ‘My Contact Details’ – tick the section titled ‘Share plan with Plan Manager’ and follow the prompts
- In response to the question ‘Why are you updating or changing who can see the plan?’, you can simply respond: ‘So that My Plan Manager has online access to my NDIS plan’.
- Select ‘Submit’ – and that’s it!
It is our promise to keep your plan 100 per cent secure and confidential.
We’re here to help
If you would like phone support to step you through giving My Plan Manager electronic access to your NDIS plan, fill out the form below.
Alternatively, you can contact us at [email protected] or call us on 1800 861 272 from 8am–6pm (ACDT) Monday to Friday.
Get phone support with electronic access to your NDIS plan
Please complete your details below if you would like phone support to step you through giving My Plan Manager electronic access to your NDIS plan. Once you complete your details and click ‘Submit’, we will contact you.