We’re looking for people in the My Plan Manager community with a passion for sharing experiences and information for people with a disability, their families and support networks.
Our blog aims to be engaging, entertaining, informative, and always relatable for people with a disability, their support people and providers. Blog articles could help our audience by providing hints and tips, inspiring them to try something new or telling an interesting story they can relate to. We want to keep it positive and empowering, without shying away from the real issues that people with a disability encounter.
Four people with a connection to the disability community will be offered roles as regular contributors to our blog. We value the time, skill and effort that goes into creating blog articles, and we will pay you $150 for each published work.
Stories can be about anything you think would be interesting and insightful for the MPM community.
You don’t need to be a wordsmith – while we love blogs that engage through written words, we know people communicate in all sorts of different ways, so we want to see what you can come up with – videos, art, music, photography – as long as it tells a story and we can post it on our blog, it’s all eligible.
Here are some examples of blog topics/styles:
- A story about therapy that has been life changing for you
- Five tips for getting the most out of your NDIS plan
- A story about your NDIS plan review experience
- A video cooking class that describes how you use cooking as a form of therapy
- A photo blog about achieving your personal goals
- A comic strip showcasing a character you have created.
Guest blogger submissions are currently closed.