The NDIS has announced that from April to 30 June, if your plan is due to end, you may be eligible to automatically extend your plan without the need for a plan review.
If approved by the NDIA, this means that your current plan can continue for up to 12 months – with the same funded supports and the roll-over of un-used funds from your current plan – subject to eligibility.
Who is eligible?
You may be eligible if:
- your plan is due to end between April and 30 June 2021
- your plan is 12 months or longer
- you are aged 7 years or older.
What happens next?
The NDIS plans to reach out to participants who already have plan review meetings booked from April to 30 June and who fit the above criteria. You can also contact them directly by:
- Calling their contact centre on 1800 800 110. (The contact centre is open Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, local time)
- Emailing [email protected] to discuss your eligibility and options.