We now have a more user-friendly My Plan Manager client portal
You asked and we listened. We’re adding to our award-winning technology with a brand new client portal for you. We’ve made our new client portal work for mobile, improved the accessibility and introduced some new features to help you manage your plan.
- No matter what device you’re using – mobile phone, tablet, desktop or laptop – you will have the same access to your claims, NDIS plan and budget categories.
- Remembering passwords will be a thing of the past! A new password-less login access using a link via email to login means no more login issues, and better security.
- Accessibility has been improved meaning screen readers will have no problems relaying information to you.
- You can choose to allow other people, like family or your support coordinator, to access your info in the portal, with the same great user-friendly experience.
- If you need to get in contact with us, you can simply click-to-call when viewing the portal on mobile. You can also request a call back.
Existing client portal
The existing client portal and app will still be available for you to use for the time being, but we encourage you to switch over to the new client portal and give it a go.
Clients who tested the new portal said:
“I love it, it’s is so clear and straight forward. Easy to use thank you.”
“I like the way it’s set out aesthetically.”
“Very easy to use and easier than the other one.”
“Like the magic link that is emailed to you when requesting to log in to the portal.”
Thank you to all the volunteers who have helped us test the new portal and provided us with their thoughts. The client portal will be better for all clients thanks to your involvement and feedback.
How do I log in?
Enter your email address and an email with a link will be sent to you, no need for a password. Just follow the link on any of your devices and you will be logged in. For more information about password-less login, see our client portal FAQs.
If you don’t have a login or you have any problems accessing or finding your way around you can always contact us via phone or email for assistance.