When you sign up with My Plan Manager, or when you get a new NDIS plan, we ask you for a copy of your plan. The best way to give us a copy is by uploading it to our online portal: we even have a video that shows you how.
But what if you don’t have a copy of your plan? Or what if you only have a paper copy? It’s not too hard to get a copy of your plan from the NDIS Myplace participant portal and save it to your computer.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on what to do:
1. Log in to MyGov and choose National Disability Insurance Scheme from the ‘Your services’ tiles.
2. If you’re a nominee, you’ll need to select the NDIS participant name from the drop down menu called ‘acting as’. This is right up the top of the page.
Then, click on the tile that says, for example, ‘Riley’s plan’.
3. If you’re a participant, click on ‘my plan’.
4. Click on the tile called ‘view my plan’ or ‘view Riley’s plan’ (for example).
5. Make sure you’re viewing the right plan, if you or the participant have more than one. If you need to change to another plan, use the drop down box to choose the right one.
5. Then use the link that says ‘print this plan to PDF’.
The plan will automatically download in a new window or tab. From there you can choose to download, save or print your plan.
Once you have your plan saved to your computer, you’ll be able to upload it to the My Plan Manager online portal. If you don’t want to do this, you can still email it to us at email@example.com.
Completely synergize resource taxing relationships via premier niche markets. Professionally cultivate one to one customer service.